There is a job vacancy for Head (Operations and Projects) At KPMG. The Head of Operations is responsible for managing all hands on operational aspects of the organisation.
The Director of Operations assists the executive management in the successful delivery of the functions. Also provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the organisation has the proper operational controls, administrative controls, reporting procedures and management systems in place to effectively manage and grow the organisation to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
See Also: Employment Offers At First National Bank
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business and customer demands.
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas industry regulations and legislative guidelines.
- Experience with multinational operations and management in the oil and gas industry with a strong focus on Africa.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
- Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings and across multicultural settings.
- Masterful team player with organisational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple roles concurrently and self manage to deliver exceptional results.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- Minimum of ten (10) years of working experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 5 years in management roles.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management as a certified PMP or Prince2 practitioner
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field required. A master’s degree in management, supply chain or business administration or related field is a bonus.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including supply chain, customer service, QHSE, and employee training and management.
- Build and maintain relationships with executive management, ,departmental heads, external partners, investors and other stakeholders in the development of performance goals and long term operational plans in line with the aims and functions of the organisation
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis, interdepartmental collaboration and stakeholder engagement
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency, organisational productivity and financial profitability of the organisation.
- Work with project and departmental managers in the development of operational, financial and budgetary plans
- Analyse current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary.
- Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics for the day to day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of all key initiatives.
- Devise strategies to ensure the success of the organisation’s programmes, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize outputs and minimize operational costs
- Uphold the organisation’s policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed and non conformances appropriately investigated with remedial work plans to prevent reoccurrence.
- Work closely with the HR department to ensure the team is managed with integrity and to establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive work environment
How To Submit An Application For Head (Operations and Projects) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED