There is a job vacancy for Head (Storage tanks, Logistics Utilities) At KPMG. The role holder has responsibilities for all petroleum infrastructure business development at the organisation. The incumbent is responsible for developing, managing and optimizing a network of fuel storage tanks, pipelines and other bulk transportation infrastructure at the organisation.
The role holder also carries overall responsibility and accountability for the safety, operational and commercial performance of fuel storage tanks, pipelines and other bulk transportation infrastructure at the organisation.
See Also: Exciting Job Opening At Guinness
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Outstanding leadership in an executive management position.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Knowledge of OHSEE rules and regulations
- Experience supervising technical projects and managing terminals
- Experience supervising both technical and non technical staff.
- Experience of resource management on large and complex delivery programmes
- Experienced working to tight deadlines
- Experience working across multiple cultures preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years working experience in the utility industry, preferably in oil/gas storage and transmission, and/or in asset management
- 5years management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or MBA
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Implement and manage approved strategy for the unit and report to the Head, Operations Projects
- Provide advice on financing options for major projects to the CEO and the Board of Directors
- Provide appropriate level of oversight to financial modelling, finance structuring, accounting and compliance for projects.
- Responsible for creating fiscal models to assist asset valuations
- With the relevant subordinate units, develop and supervise implementation of procedures for infrastructure planning, design, construction, operations & maintenance; including commercial and billing activities.
- Accountable for management and delivery of the terminals management department budget.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring safe, reliable and efficient asset operations
- Responsible for compliance with legislative requirements and maintaining contractual, financial and accounting discipline of subordinate units
- Supervise the delivery of responsibilities of each subordinate unit of the Terminal Management department
- Perform routine activities related to the delivery of responsibilities of subordinate departments and the technical and organisational management of the department
- Develop and prepare contracting plans and strategies for solicitation, evaluation and awarding of contract for detailed engineering, procurement and construction (EFC)
- Oversee the execution of capital projects including Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) in line with the scope, schedule and budget.
- Manage contractor preparation of detailed design drawings, material specifications and procurement, and/or construction bid packages
- Measure and improve overall asset integrity through development and delivery of Maintenance Excellence
- Agree and approve annual plan for maintenance projects
- Ensure asset maintenance work programmes are enacted safely and efficiently and aligned to operational plans
How To Submit An Application For Head (Storage tanks, Logistics Utilities) at KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED