There a new employment offer at First National Bank. The financial company is looking to hire a Core Banking Application Support Analyst.
- Implementation of System Application against Objectives by managing installation of planned system solutions and changes against required System Application Plan
- Deliver a service which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service. Maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders ensuring appropriate IT solutions are developed
- Mange the reduction of hours of unplanned downtime caused by faulty applications incidents
- Query Management Service, responsible for the timely and effective response of IT systems user queries and problems through the receipt and logging of problems and the co-ordination of rapid and appropriate responses
- Improve user experience by pro-actively advising of issues or fixes being implemented on the system using the appropriate communication avenues
- Comply, understand, and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- The overall management of application releases (tasks, assignments, delivery, timeframes, and problem fixtures)
- Translate Business Strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant IT projects / IT initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Manage IT projects to ensure successful implementation within agreed timelines
- IT System and Data Analysis and Reporting on IT System and Data Analysis and Reporting on by taking responsibility for producing reports and statistic information on the applications/systems and impact on business unit and/or segment
- Maintain and make changes to application software systems, as and when required by business, to reduce the number of production problems caused by downtime
- Manage the incident to completion of queries by trouble-shooting end user functional issues and resolves or escalates to senior applications administrator / functional / technical support where necessary.
- Assists with first level testing of system fixes prior to placement in production environment by providing onsite implementation support if required
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities reading professional publications maintaining personal networks participating in professional organisations.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness
Recommended: New Job Offer At Ecobank
Experience And Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Degree in a relevant technical or technology field
- Experience – 3 to 5 years’ experience in Temenos products (Transact, TPH, FCM and Data Lake) implementation projects of which 2 to 3 years ideally with a Temenos implementation partner
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Forward Your Application To First National Bank For Employment
Deadline: 7th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED