There is an amazing SHS job vacancy at WAEC. The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Chief Security Officer in the Ghana National Office.
Suggested Post: Job Opportunities at the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS)
The successful candidate will be responsible for all security matters within the Ghana National Office, including:
- Building up an effective security system for the organization.
- Drawing up appropriate system and procedures for security investigations and checks.
- Maintaining effective control of the movement of security and confidential materials and of persons at the Head Office and Branch Offices.
- Responsible for the safe custody of all the organization’s properties and the safety and security of staff members.
- Drawing up relevant training programmes for security personnel.
- Managing and reviewing existing security measures and updating protocol.
- Leading the team in incident management and conflict resolution.
- Writing and submitting security reports on state of security.
Applicants must possess minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/Ghana Commercial Examination Certificate/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
- Must have served in the Security Services and reached the rank of at least Superintendent in the Police Service or a Major in the Armed Forces or equivalent in other Security Services
- Must possess at least a Degree in a Security-related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution and must have served in a senior position in a Security Department of a reputable organization for not less than five years.
- Analytical and Problem-solving Skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to handle stressful situations
Not below forty-five (45) years of age and not above fifty-five (55) years at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
Other Suggested Posts:
- New Job Invitation At Aquaya
- Job Recruitment At ARB Apex Bank
- New Job Vacancy At Ghandour Cosmetics Limited
- Doyen Delivery Services Job Vacancies For Immediate Employment
- FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Latest Recruitment
How To Submit An Application For WAEC’s Amazing SHS Job Vacancy
Deadline for submission: Friday, 10th March, 2023.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED