Currently, there is a New Job Placement At Standard Chartered Bank. They are looking to work with a Relationship Manager. The Relationship Manager (“RM”) is the lead coverage and strategic advisor to the client and is accountable for the overall client group revenues, profitability and risk acceptance (AML, CDD and Credit.)
The RM is responsible for establishing and maintaining an end-to-end understanding of the client’s structure, business and banking needs, and steering the client relationship through Account Planning.
See Also: Ongoing Job Recruitment At Primecare Medical center
- Lead the origination and assume all the relationship management responsibilities for the Banks and Brokers / Dealers segment clients with presence in Ghana, other NPCs and to be a champion for the FINTECH business.
- Single point of contact to the client’s decision makers, originating and coordinating multi-product activities.
- Develop deep and sustainable relationships with the client CEOs, Treasurers, CFOs and key decision makers and become a trusted advisor to them.
- Responsible for working with the Global Account Managers (“GAM”), Field Account Managers (“FAM”) and Product Partners in FM, TB, CF and Risk to deliver the SCB Network to our clients.
- Participate in the annual relationship review along with the GAMs at least once a year.
- Lead and own all the business / deal discussions / RFPs and actively originate business within sphere of focus.
- Key requirements include effective origination skills, relevant product knowledge and an acute knowledge and experience in identifying and managing all Risks
- Financial Crime
Check Also: Vacant Position At Zipline
The successful candidate will be expected to both build and originate new client relationships by providing service and solutions tailored to the clients’ needs and acting as a content provider alongside our regional and global colleagues.
- Emphasis will be placed on appropriate assessment of credit, reputational, regulatory and operational risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the SC’s reputation and safeguarding its clients, compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to internal policies, and maintaining ethical judgment regarding personal conduct.
- Candidate will be required to maintain a well-informed and forward-looking view of the client business, stay current on all aspects of the assigned portfolio, including industry trends, portfolio performance and pipeline, compliance with internal policies, potential risks and opportunities.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Product, Financial Credit Risk, Legal and Compliance and other key stakeholders.
- Prepare and present on-boarding memos, credit discussion memos and client pitch books.
- Proficiency in the French Language could be an advantage.
- Lead segment initiatives.
- Actively originate new business and grow the franchise by capitalising on bank competitive attributes whilst selectively developing new relationships where appropriate.
- Maximise the capital accretive revenue to the Bank whilst maintaining focus on client outcomes, strengthening and deepening existing relationships both at the both senior and operating level in the clients in the designated portfolio.
- Stay abreast and anticipate the developments of the competitive and regulatory environment that affect our client’s agenda and strategy.
Role Specific Technical Competencies:
- Spot Opportunities
- Solve Problems
- Take the Lead
- Build Resilience
- Deliver Sustainably
- Achieve Results
How To Submit An Application For Standard Chartered Bank’s New Job Placement
Deadline: 24th January, 2023, 7:59:00 AM
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED