There is a new Vacant Position At Zipline. The company is searching for a Logistics Analyst, Ghana.
About The Role:
Does the prospect of establishing national-scale medical delivery in Ghana excite you? Are you energized by the challenge of establishing a globe-spanning logistics network? If your answers here are “Yes”, then we’ve been looking for you: Please read on.
Zipline is seeking a deeply process oriented, experienced, and self-driven Logistics Analyst to support pre-clearance import approvals and export enablement, customs clearance and import processes, final mile transportation and delivery of new deployments and regular replenishments of spare parts inventory. You will work cross-functionally with global logistics, material planning, manufacturing, and in-country operations teams to grow and manage Zipline’s Nigeria transportation network.
- Own all delivery aspects of materials from port of entry, through final mile transit, to Zipline Distribution Centers (operational aircraft, batteries, aircraft and ground equipment material for maintenance, repairs, and operations (MROs)).
- Partner cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (legal, finance, regulatory, operations) to facilitate pre-clearance import approvals as required from destination government entities (GRA, GPHA, MoFEP).
- Coordinate all aspects of inbound transport service with carriers, customs brokers, and government officials for international air and ocean freight including, but not limited to tracking, customs clearance, expedition, final mile transport, and receipt confirmation.
- Establish standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for inbound and outbound transport activities.
- Serve as the liaison between global Logistics and country operations leadership, conducting regular reviews of transportation network performance, outlooks and trends.
- Undertake improvement projects as directed by Logistics leadership and identify, define and implement new process improvement opportunities (e.g.cost reduction and capacity planning)
View Also: GRA Salary Structure For 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related fields, and a minimum of 2 years working with logistics, transportation, or supply chain related activities within Ghana.
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERPs) such as Oracle, SAP, ODOO, etc.
- Demonstrated communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to write, speak, and present effectively and persuasively at all levels.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to achieve success in situations with high degrees of uncertainty and complexity.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and an authentic desire to take on increased scope and responsibility.
Other Suggested Posts:
How To Submit An Application For Zipline’s Vacant Position
Apply via this Portal
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED