Zipline is calling for job applications from interesting persons. They are hiring a Head of Facilities. As the incumbent, you will also play an essential role in liaising with the facilities leads at the various distribution centers in Ghana to ensure operations are well-coordinated and running seamlessly.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee country inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Support facilities team to develop and execute procurement plans for country operations.
- Manage the facilities team and all activities and employees related to facilities operations (from maintenance and procurement to security and cleaning
- Management of Company’s Works and Services
- Management of Company’s rented and landed properties
- Administer Company’s Procurement Policy
- Management of Company’s Assets Inventory
- Management of Company’s Security Services
- Management of Company’s Fleet of Vehicle
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favorable
What You’ll Bring:
Experience in procurement
Experience in facilities management and administration (maintenance planning and scheduling, team management and leadership)
Experience in leading and managing teams
Strong data gathering and analytics and reporting skills. Able to work with computing systems (G Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
Ability to effectively prioritize with strong time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
High level of professionalism and a strong sense of urgency
Ability to work with minimal guidance; proactive, motivated self-starter.
Flexibility and ability to handle and manage change effectively and efficiently.
Must be eligible to work in Ghana.
How To Send Your Applications To Zipline
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED