In 2009, the Customs, Excise, and Preventive Service (CEPS), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Value Added Tax Service (VATS), and Revenue Agencies Governing Board (RAGB) merged to become the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) (Act 791).
GRA is the country’s principal revenue collector responsible for managing, controlling and collecting revenues from taxation and other sources. As an essential government body, it is important that the GRA hires professionals to ensure effective implementation of their policies and efficient service delivery. The salaries of these personnel play a vital role in ensuring that GRA meets its goals.
This Article will give you information on the salary structure at GRA in this year, 2023. If this sounds like something you are interested in, then kindly keep reading.
Read Also: Salaries Of Teachers In Ghana 2023
Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Salary Structure For 2023
Here is a breakdown of GRA salary structure, depending on various factors such as experience level, position/rank and qualifications.
- Cleaners/Security Personnel
Security personnel, cleaners, and the likes may earn around Gh¢1200 or lower based on the worker’s experience or other relevant factors.
- Administrative Roles:
Generally, salaries for permanent employees in administrative roles at the branch level are set between GH¢1580-GH¢2240 monthly for grade D-F officers; and GH¢3350-GH¢7000 monthly for grade A-C officers.
- Tax specialists & High Ranking Officials
Persons who possess certain professional qualifications/certifications or rank are likely to receive higher wages than the aforementioned salary range.
- It is worth noting that there are additional allowances to supplement base salaries of GRA staff depending on location and other circumstances.
- Furthermore, non-cash benefits such as subsidized health care coverages, annual leaves, maternity leave etc., are provided to all personnel to enhance job satisfaction and motivation among the employees.
- In some cases performance related bonuses are also awarded to encourage productivity amongst staff members.
- Ghana Customs Service Salary In Ghana
- Cocobod Workers Salary In Ghana
- Salaries Of Council of State members in Ghana 2022/2023
- TNYOU Scholarship For The 2022/2023 Academic Year
As one of Ghana’s key public institutions, GRA needs highly competent personnel in order to meet their objectives of efficient tax collection, thereby contributing positively to national development. To this end, it pays competitive salaries coupled with allowances and benefits in order to attract qualified individuals for their workforce.
For more information on the aforementioned institution kindly click Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED