The services of a new Relationship Manager is currently needed at Absa Bank. As the job holder will manage and sustain a portfolio of high level Public Sector Client, customers, building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions and managing consistency and quality of operational service.
Sales Performance – Time split: 65%
- Together with CCM conduct annual review of customers’ borrowing facilities (and interim review if customer circumstances [risk profile] dictate).
- Consult customer owners/managers on financial/credit issues and general business practice/ideas.
- Determine the key messages, e.g. agreed service standards, and negotiated pricing, relationship team contact points (including introductions to new personnel) and new product changes using the most appropriate means of communicating them to customers.
- Deal with, and find resolutions for, customer complaints.
- Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customers’ needs and be able to sell these, at short notice, both reactively and proactively.
- Plan and co-ordinate any marketing approaches for new business and actively develop existing relationships. Co-ordinate approaches to the portfolio by businesses across the Group.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to risk service standards.
Apply: Debt Analyst At Absa Bank
Technical Skills / Competencies
- Ability to relate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledgeable in risk management issues
- Professionalism & Ability to work in teams
- Product knowledge: Debt, Cash management, Markets and Trade
- Demonstrated ability in both written and spoken communication
- Demonstrated ability in sales and negotiations & Good knowledge in credit procedures, monitoring and financial analysis
Knowledge & Skills:
- Has a good knowledge in corporate lending especially local and regional public sectors
- Knowledgeable in Trade transactions and its associated processes.
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager
- The jobholder will be required to have a detailed knowledge of the core set of corporate products.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Excellent understanding of credit and associated risks
- Acquaintance with Windows, Excel, Power Point, Word
- A university degree or its equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Application Guide For The Role: Relationship Manager
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED