Absa Bank is looking to hire a Debt Analyst. As the incumbent, you will assist the Head of Debt, manage the Debt product at Absa Corporate including all the activities required to grow the franchise in an effective manner, including appropriate pricing (RORWA) and structuring and focusing on cross sell.
Transaction Management: – 25%
- Structure and execute transactions whilst demonstrating key business competencies.
- Develop simple models and stress scenarios to determine debt capacity for debt transactions prior to NBC
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of client relationships through the origination of value-added, creative ideas and solutions.
- Preparing pitch books and presentations after analysing opportunities and financials for clients on the target clients list
- Support transaction structuring and execution; focus on revenue-generating opportunities
Business Management – 25%
- Maintain and update the Debt pipeline (weekly)
- Contribute to the development of business unit strategy
- Environmental scanning for new debt opportunities
- Research and share information to ensure up to date knowledge of market place, business development activity / initiatives and competitors
- Assist RMs in originating and executing debt transactions across all teams.
- Collaborate with specialist product partners (Trade, Cash, and Treasury) to offer clients a comprehensive and competitive package to meet their requirements.
Check Also: Exciting Job Opening At Colgate Palmolive
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Banking, Economics or similar. Post Graduate degree or MBA preferable
- 3 – 5 years Sales and Banking experience
- Requires a good understanding of corporate client management and solutioning
- Excellent working knowledge of client accounting and treasury
- Management operating systems and how our services interface with them.
- Sound banking knowledge.
- Loan Product Knowledge
- Matured and results-orientated
- Knowledge of the debt market and our competition
- Visible excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
How To Submit An Application For The Role: Debt Analyst
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED