Deloitte is looking forward to hiring a Level 2 Support Analyst – Finance Support.
Role Responsibilities At Deloitte:
- Follow established process, procedures and APRs while maintaining compliance
- Being an identified subject matter expert in one or more application support areas (SWIFT, DTE, Finance Applications)
- Working to resolve escalated tickets by working with customer and support teams to identify a resolution through subject matter expertise within various L2 support queues
See Also: Ongoing Job Recruitment At Cargill
- Deliver support in both French & English
- Maintain relationships with support groups, vendors, and carriers external to the Client’s Contact Center in order to share knowledge between teams and to report potential call drivers being seen within the GCC
- Proactively identify trends, follow knowledge to escalate to the correct L3 support groups for additional assistance and to ensure alerting is posted for analyst awareness through GCC alerts or MS Teams support channel posting
- Ability to manage and adapt to constant change
- Provide quality of service for the customer’s request and being an advocate for the affected end-user by retaining incident ownership though resolution
- Actively monitor open/pending tickets from L2 queues with a focus on P1 and P2 priority for immediate support assistance
- Review and take ownership of unassigned escalations from assigned L2 support queues starting with the oldest creation date assigned in the queue. Take quick action to aged escalations outside of a 24 – 48-hours threshold to keep escalation queues manageable and up to date
- Support assigned escalations within personal queues managing to result and seeking resolutions quickly
- Manage contribution to meet or exceed KPI and L2 support expectation of the team (not limited to the following)
- Adhere to Schedule Adherence
- Meet/Exceed Customer Satisfaction expectation
- Meet/Exceed Quality of Service expectations
- Service level and Service Consistency – includes 24-hour turnaround contact for unassigned
- Ensure Ownership after ticket is established within 1 hour of ticket assignment
- Follow 3 consecutive follow-up contact and closure for resolution process
- Assist frontline analysts with support questions submitted via MS Teams to assist with FCR on initial call
- Review and submit updates to the Knowledge Database and process improvement contributions to increase FCR and CCR within the GCC (both L1 and L2)
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings with support contacts to gain additional knowledge and updates on deployments, enhancements etc.
- Possess strong financial applications knowledge in Jupiter, Mercury, SWIFT and understand all the financial applications thoroughly
- A subject matter expert in one or more areas of applications supported
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve/address customer issues/requests.
- Must be able to deliver results with minimal oversight, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are required
- Strong writing, verbal and documentation skills
- Judgment is required regarding the management of workflow and priorities, as well as with understanding and applying group policies and guidelines
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Identify outages, process & knowledge gaps, analysis of data.
- Ability to mentor new hires.
How To Submit An Application For Level 2 Support Analyst – Finance Support At Deloitte
To submit an online application, click on this Link
Deadline: 15th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED