There is a job vacancy for Level 1 Support Analyst (Finance Support) at Deloitte.
- To assist Client’s employees with financial application issues and questions over the phone, chats and self-service in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issue on the interactions, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the Client’s Contact Center.
Recommended: Open Post At Standard Bank Group
- Work in rotational shifts including Weekends
- Avoiding unscheduled absenteeism, failing which will have a serious impact on the employment.
- Use the right tools & knowledge, provide quality of service, and stay current on support changes
- Arrive to work on time and on days scheduled as well as adhering to the schedule provided by WFA (Work Force Administration).
- Treat customers with courtesy and respect by following our Quality Guidelines.
- Deliver support in both French & English
- Follow established process, procedures and member firm polices while maintaining compliance
- Stay current on new deployments and system updates.
- Report potential call drivers to leadership
- Meet provided KPIs – FCR, Schedule Adherence, Quality, CSAT
- Contribute to Knowledge Database and process improvements
- Support Firm Emergency processes
- Maximize availability to support inbound contacts
- Appropriate handling of contact through following knowledge to transfer/escalate to the correct groups
- Follow guidelines for handling Personally Identifiable Information (PII), confidential and sensitive information
- Take initiative and own your career
- Stay current on the tools used to support our customers
- Ability to work under pressure and work on sensitive client and firm data (Financial applications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree (BSc /BCom/BCA)
- Prior work experience in international voice/chat process and ready to work in 24/7 model and willing to work in night shifts.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts including Weekends.
- Ability to deliver support in both French & English
How To Submit An Application For Level 1 Support Analyst – Finance Support
To submit an online application, click on this Link
Deadline:15th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED