There is a new Job Vacancy At The Akofis Group. The company is looking to hire a Group Human Resource Manager who will lead and direct the functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, benefits and leave management, and enforcing company policies and practices.
See Also: Job Announcement At WACSI
- Develop, Interpret and Ensure Implementation of HR & Administrative Processes, Policies and Procedures within the Group.
- Coordinate the Provision of The Group’s Human Resource Requirements through
- Organizational Development, Recruitment, Manpower Planning, Training and Development in Line with Human Resource Plans.
- Plan and Conduct orientation/onboarding for new associates.
- Provide Guidance and Support on People Initiatives and Ensure the Group’s Compliance with the Labour Laws.
- Address All HR Issues Pertaining to Welfare and Grievances.
- Provide Guidance and Support to Management on Staff Disciplinary Matters and Ensure
- Compliance with Disciplinary Policy/procedure.
- Review and enforce Performance Management System (PMS) And Methods and
- Operate Performance Appraisal.
- Analyze and Provide HR And Administration Performance Reports to Management for Decision-making.
- Oversee the Development, Implementation and Administration of Remuneration and Reward Policies and Practices that ensure market competitiveness, and balance employee satisfaction and well-being with the Company’s Financial Resources.
- Plan and Coordinate the Group’s Events i.e., Year-end Events and All Other Events as Directed by Management.
- Oversee the Establishment and Maintenance of Administrative Functions That Ensure
- Smooth Daily Operations Across the Company.
- Drive the Execution of HR Programs and Initiatives across the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Other duties assigned by the C.E.O
Check Also: Job Posting At Zipline Ghana
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role
- BSc or MSc in HR or other related professional courses
- Knowledge of company HR policies and implementation
- Strong Level of Commitment and Work Ethic
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Ghana’s Labour law
- Ability to lead, motivate and drive employee engagement
- IRC Ghana latest Job Advert
- Send West Africa Job Opening
- Latest Job Opening At AmaliTech
- GBfoods Africa Job Posting
How To Submit An Applications For Akofis Group’s Job Vacancy
To apply, send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Email subject: Group HR Manager)
Deadline: 20th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED