Here is IRC Ghana’s latest Job Advert. The company is looking for an Administrative Secretary.
- Provides high-level administrative support to an assigned executive or director-level employee.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- May conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with projects or inquiries.
See Also: Latest Job Vacancies At IPA
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Performs other general clerical and secretarial duties as requested, which may include recordkeeping, managing petty cash, maintaining office supplies and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling packages and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred/Master degree
- Higher National Diploma(HND)
Check Also: Latest Job Opening At AmaliTech
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
How To Submit An Application For The Latest Job Advert At IRC Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Resumes to email@example.com
NB- Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted for interview.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED