Here is the latest Job Announcement At West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI). The company wishes to engage a Programme Officer to provide necessary assistance in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Institute’s Capacity Development strategy.
The West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) is a regional non-governmental organisation dedicated to enhancing the capacities of civil society organizations in West Africa toward greater sustainability and operational and development effectiveness. The Officer will be responsible for providing the necessary assistance in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Institute’s Capacity Development strategy. We welcome candidates who show the following characteristics;
See Also: Employment Possibility At Anglogold Ashanti
- Strong interest and deep knowledge in capacity development within civil society in West Africa;
- Excellent interpersonal and people-management skills;
- Good communication, writing, organizational, and project implementation skills in addition to good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and results-oriented;
- Ability to multi-task and a team player;
- Ability to work without supervision; dynamic, self-motivated;
- High proficiency in English and French.
The Programme Officer (Capacity Development) will report to Head of Capacity Development. The officer will undertake activities that will support strengthening the organisational and technical capacity of CSO partners in such fields as governance, financial management, sustainability and resilience, localisation, monitoring and evaluation, advocacy, and constituency building, the provision of training to emergent CSO leaders, and other forms of training, grants, and technical assistance. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications;
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with an advanced degree preferred.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in civil society capacity strengthening, project management and supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in organisational capacity strengthening for CSOs, including designing, planning, and implementing trainings for CSOs, delivering organisational development technical assistance, and/or mentoring CSOs.
- Previous working experience in the civil society sector in West Africa.
- Have good communication and excellent writing skills in English and French languages.
- Have ability to pay attention to details and is results-oriented.
- Have ability to work in a multicultural and highly diverse environment; and
- Willingness to travel, including on short notice, required.
- Job Posting At Zipline Ghana
- Live Stream: Croatia vs Morocco World Cup 2022
- Job Recruitment Ongoing At Deloitte
How To Send An Application For WACSI Job Announcement
To apply online, click on this Link
Closing Date: 15th January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED