There a new Employment Possibility At Anglogold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited. They are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Payroll Officer.
Role Purpose And Context:
To Provide key payroll support to the Payroll Superintendent on Monthly basis during payroll Runs. The role also involve coordinating and supporting payment of staff wages and salaries and other benefits, to also help to ensure proper and correct salaries are paid to staff and on time.
Check: Job Posting At Zipline Ghana
- Assess risks for all tasks and ensure they are controlled before and during task execution.
- Report all incidents and ensure they have been investigated and corrective actions completed on time.
- Enforce all environmental work procedures that have been issued by the Departmental Manager.
- Act on all corrective actions assigned to you or under your jurisdiction and ensure timely completion.
- Ensure new recruits are setup on the payroll system (i.e. Setup all applicable earnings and deductions e.g. Duty allowance, Provident Fund etc.)
- Support the entire payroll functions and ensure that all pay groups (e.g. employees and governmental agencies – GRA & SNNIT) are paid accurately and Timely.
- Prepare monthly Basic salary reconciliation for all pay groups and payment requisitions for approval.
- Support the full implementation of the statutory laws, policies, the collective bargaining agreement (CBA) and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve inquiries from Human Resources, Government Agencies and employees.
- Assist in the generation and distribution of payroll reports as required. (E.g. pay slips, bank listings, leave accruals, general ledger, social security, tax, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4)
- Liaise with various Pension Fund Managers and employees and assist in addressing any queries.
- Assist in managing Employee payroll, Leave, Back Pay, Annual Bonus, Month End etc.
See Also: IRC Ghana latest Job Advert
Qualification And Experience:
- A degree in Accounting, HND (Accounting option) or its equivalent.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in a mining environment.
- Must be computer literate with significant proficiency in Spreadsheets
- Experience and understanding of total mining cycle.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Skills in Business improvement and managing change
- Factory Work in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship
- Career at Canadian Feed the Children
- HPW Fresh and Dry Career Opportunity
How To Submit An Applications For Anglogold Ashanti’s Employment Possibility
You can send your application by pressing on this Button
Closing Date: 29th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED