Epiroc has advertised a vacancy for a Marketing and Customer Solution Lead. Drive the business with focus on growth and profitability, as well as finding business synergies, building new businesses and creating new options. The successful candidate will be responsible for promotion and marketing of all Parts and Service Division products portfolio, e.g. Mid-life, Remans, CES, Care agreements, Multibrand, Remote monitoring, Fluids & Rockhose, and new products released.
With market input, develop customer solutions that will add value for customers and create value for Epiroc.
Further, develop and improve performance in terms of sales, profitability and efficiency in operation and shall in addition:
- Increase consolidated profitability of aftermarket support
- Assure success in our ambition to grow customer share for Parts and Services Division
- Promote Key to success projects and projects 50, and reach the expected targets
- Design products to fit the market conditions ensuring compliance to Epiroc standards
- Create state of the art running cost models for equipment to support Capital equipment and service contract teams
- Use updated fleet management to find business opportunities and customer solutions.
- Marketing intelligence on pricing, product performance and competitors
- Further, develop the business by the continuous development and implementation of territory management plans.
- Provide support for new customers, and existing one on establishing and building an efficient inventory.
- Promoting customer stock and VMI solutions, by building business package to support customer fleets onsite.
- Work actively on brand positioning in line with the strategy of PSD
- Increase customer satisfaction by putting actions in place for improvement needs as revealed in NPS surveys (and/or via other channels)
- Focus on customer centricity by having a good understanding of their expectations, needs and providing solutions.
- Design and drive product campaigns towards increased business
- Support inventory management by controlling Obsolete and Slow-Moving inventory < 2%.
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- 24/7 customer support
- Systematic feedback of customer data
Competences, skills and experience
- Degree in Engineering/Marketing
- Five years’ experience in similar role
- Ability to plan and manage activities
- Knowledge or EPIROC Equipment /Competitor Equipment and Aftermarket Support Products
- Computer literate (Excel)
- Customer Centric and must have some Customer Support background, planning and Sales experience
- Must have Engineering background (Mechanical /Electrical) with at least 5 year’s experience in mine maintenance and similar role
How To Apply for the Epiroc Vacancy
Click Here To Submit Application
Closing Date : 25th March, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED