There is a Job Vacancy At Epiroc West Africa. They are are looking for a business-wise and resourceful executive to join our team as Regional General Manager West Africa. Epiroc West Africa is one of our major regions consisting of 17 countries with main hubs located in Ghana, Mali, Burkina Faso and Ivory Coast. The region has approximately 130 passionate employees and the revenue of 120 MUSD.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Make sure that safety of our employees is no 1 on the agenda and develop the highest standard in terms of SHEQ and Sustainability
- Develop customer center to be the employer of choice in the region with innovative and efficient people processes, where people flourish in our culture and where there is a strong local talent pipeline
- Develop Epiroc to be a clear market leader in Sustainability, and communicate it through different channels
- Ensure 50% gender diversity mindset in every recruitment with substantial improvements made every year
- Develop long-term Sustainability roadmaps in line with Epiroc 2030 targets
- Implement a clear long-term vision, mission and strategy for the region and visualize it for all employees.
- Execute solid territory, fleet, and sales management throughout the whole region
- Increase market and customer share in all countries, focusing on smart RCS based machines.
- Expand our customer base and widening our offer with a strong focus on new technologies.
- Build a customer focused aftermarket organization, delivering a world class support to our customers.
- Strengthen cross-functional collaboration to have one voice to our customers
- Improve profitability based on a good price management and functional cost efficiencies
- Support the development of a state-of-the-art supply chain
- Continuous improvement in working capital management (inventory, receivables) with the highest focus on aging stock and overdue receivables
- Provide our customers with high availability of products and information through lean and cost-effective logistics
- Working closely with the Regional Centre of Excellence (Finance and HR) and Regional Supply Chain for boosting internal efficiency and external customer satisfaction
- Develop and mentor local managers, fostering a high performing and value-based organization, where inclusion is the rule and diversity the normality.
See Also: February 2023 Job Recruitment At African Union
Experience and requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the African market, possibly from similar industries.
- Proven leadership and track record in building organization across different geographies and in complex matrix organizations
- Experience in driving successful operations and sales organizations in large markets
- Skilled in agile methodology
- Previous experience in highly technological and innovative industries is a plus.
- MSc in engineering or other relevant fields.
- Fluent in English
You Might Also Like:
- February 2023 Job Posting At Unilever
- SHS Job Opening At GIZ Ghana
- Job Vacancy At Ghana Employers Association
How To Submit An Application To Epiroc West Africa For Its Job Vacancy
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED