Here is a February 2023 Job Recruitment At African Union. The organization is looking for dedicated and efficient individuals for the positions listed below.
- Participate in the organisation of relevant meetings, congresses and conferences with stakeholders;
- Assist in engagement with relevant mid-level stakeholders and develop relationships as may be delegated;
- Support the promotion of the activities of the Division including preparing leaflets, guidelines and fact sheets;
See Also: Digital Training & National Service Opportunity
2. Director for Customs Administration
- Develop and oversee policy development guidelines.
- Prepare and oversee integrated programmes of overall activities of the directorate.
- Build and maintain a strategic plan to form good working relations with other directorates/departments.
3. Head of Division Customs Capacity Building and training
- Work with stakeholders to ensure Customs effectiveness through capacity building tools, instruments and initiatives
- Oversee and regularly review Customs capacity building activities, including the dissemination of Customs best practices
- Develop a public-private partnership to build the capacity of Customs in States Parties
4. Information Technology Officer
- Operates at or above the AfCFTA’s information technology performance standards
- Manage all data center hardware and equipment including DC routers, switches, etc
- Ensures secure operation of all servers and services through the use of security and encryption tools
5. Senior Legal – Dispute settlement
- Manage end to end case work and new matters involving different kind of disputes
- Assist with the effective management of variable complaint demand by being flexible using a range of dispute resolution processes for high productivity output
- Provide independent information about how to go about resolving their disputes
6. Senior Legal Counsel- General Legal Affairs
- Mitigate labor disputes, including assisting the General Secretary in handling administrative matters
- Manage, monitor and provide proactive support and advice on all aspects of existing and emerging legal issues and risk
- Advising on data protection legislation and ensuring compliance with the applicable legal framework
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For African Union’s February 2023 Job Recruitment
To apply, kindly click on the links provided above.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED