There is a new Career Opening At Movenpick Hotel And Resorts. The company is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will maintain and execute the hotel’s Digital Marketing and E-commerce activities including but not limited to developing strategy, content updates, Social media management, email marketing, display and programmatic campaigns, Metasearch and Online Travel Agency optimization.
What you will be doing:
- Build Digital yearly plan and budget for the hotel across Direct & Indirect channels.
- Contributing to Hotel Strategy, working closely with key stakeholders from Marketing, Sales, Revenue, Public Relations, Food & Beverage.
- Develop quarterly and yearly e-commerce and digital marketing plans covering all digital channels and levers (Direct and Indirect).
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including but not limited to emailing, social media, display, Metasearch and influencers.
- Reporting and Analysis of Web Direct and Indirect performance.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Ensure hotel’s presence across key Social platforms relevant to the source markets and social content production.
- Manage Hotel’s online reputation.
- Review and monitor hotel’s competitor set on a regular basis and maintain competitiveness in terms of content quality and offer appeal.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Also Check: Job Vacancy For Graduates At Ericsson
Your Experience and skills include:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in E-Commerce / Digital Marketing in Hospitality or Retail.
- A degree in Hospitality Management or Marketing and Communications
- A combination of superior analytical skills and business acumen combined with strategic and creative vision.
- Proven working knowledge of content management systems. Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Excellent Presentation and customer relationship skills.
- Energetic and passionate to work.
- Innovative approach to work.
- UK to recruit teachers from Ghana from 2023
- Job Vacancy At Sandvik Mining
- 2023 Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program
How To Submit An Application For Movenpick Hotel And Resorts’ Career Opening
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED