The 2023 Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program is currently open for applications. This initiative is funded by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) and administered by IREX.
Those chosen to take part in the Fulbright TEA Program will:
- Participate in specialized graduate-level seminars at the host university in the US.
- Observe lessons, assist in teaching, and collaborate with American colleagues in secondary schools.
- In an online professional learning forum, discuss host and home country educational systems and best practices;
- Participate in additional educational and cultural activities throughout your time in the United States.
- Teachers will share their program experience with students and colleagues at their home schools and communities
Also Check: Sales Jobs in Poland with VISA Sponsorship
- Current secondary-level (middle and high school), full-time teachers of English, English as a Foreign Language (EFL), math, science, foreign language or social studies including special education teachers in those subjects, at institutions serving primarily a local population
- Candidates must exhibit proficiency in oral and written English
- You should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You must have a minimum of three years of full-time teaching experience prior to program start, with preference given to candidates with at least five years of full-time teaching experience.
- Candidates should demonstrated oral and written English language proficiency
- Applicants must be citizens and residents of any eligible country (International Teachers)
You Might Also Like:
- February 2023 Job Recruitment At African Union
- Factory Work in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship
- Mass Job Recruitment At Twellium Industrial
How To Submit An Application For The Fulbright Program Titled Teaching Excellence and Achievement For 2023
Application deadline: Friday, March 3, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED