A new Job vacancy is available at Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology. The company is looking for a Remote Service – Specialist. The RMS Specialist is responsible for measuring equipment reliability and condition monitoring, as well as making recommendations to improve performance of equipment based on various digital tools.
- Perform remote monitoring of our customer’s fleet in terms of telemetry, maintenance, and logistics data to ensure the optimal performance of the fleet.
- Provide engineering, human-reliability factors, process, and systemic solutions to complex reliability & asset availability challenges.
- Provide valuable input to technical leadership at all levels of the mines, with special emphasis on interacting with Operations and Maintenance crews.
- Statistically analyze equipment/asset performance to assess functional system reliability, asset availability, equipment maintainability, process safety & environment.
- Translate reliability opportunities into bottom-line cost savings & top-line growth.
- Promote technical, systemic, human/behavioral reliability improvement factors across sites.
- Support the continued development and administration of analytical platforms and applications.
- Provide and gather information from on-site personnel and help them to be successful with new digital tools and ways of working.
- Provide analytical input to reliability engineers and help them to create robust RCA reports and recommendations to improve the performance of equipment based on the insights of data.
- Adhere to all SMRT policies and procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
- Degree Qualified Engineer or good trade background with relevant equipment technical experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A solid understanding of the mining industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience from telematics solutions is highly desirable.
- Analytical mindset
- High level of initiative, drive, and determination to achieve goals and targets set for customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and people skills are essential.
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to mentor and motivate people.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team, or work alone.
You Might Also Like:
- New Job Postings At Npontu Technologies
- Vodafone Ghana Job Posting
- Latest Job Advertisement at VisionSpring
How To Send An Application For Sandvik Mining’s Job Vacancy
Closing Date: For immediate consideration, please apply to the Remote Monitoring Service -Specialist position on or before 7th March 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED