The company, Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI) has a great career opportunity for graduates. AFI is recruiting a Head, Communications & Media Relations.
AFI’s Communications and Media Relations department positions and promotes AFI as a global thought leader in financial inclusion among AFI members, developed country financial regulators, international organizations and development community, private sector partners, funders and investors, governments, and other global stakeholders.
The Head, Communications and Media Relations will lead the development and execution of AFI’s communications strategies and plans and holds a highly important strategic and crosscutting role in AFI’s Management Unit. The position reports to the Executive Director and oversees AFI’s strategic communication, media engagement, messaging, and online platforms.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent degree in communications, media relations, business, marketing, international relations, economics or similar.
- Minimum 10 years of communications experience at senior management level with a proven track record in: i) Developing and implementing communication strategies and plans; ii) Managing public information and public relations; iii) Producing digital content, digital newsrooms and events in multicultural environment or international media; iv) Managing international, diverse, cross-cutting communications teams and stakeholders.
- Having a minimum 5 years of experience in marketing will be an advantage.
- Competent in developing and implementing long-term institutional communications and messaging strategies.
- Proven expertise in working with international media including top business media.
- Competent in creating exhibitions and designs in support of international events.
- Advanced creative writing skill.
- Competent in managing and launching online and digital communications initiatives.
Recommended: Mondelēz International New Job Advertisement
- Set high professional goals and standards.
- Set examples and impose professional excellence.
- Encourage and support focus on quality.
You Might Also Like:
- Job Placement At Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana Job
- Day Job At Modec
How To Submit An Application For The Career Opportunity At Alliance for Financial Inclusion
Submit an online application Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED