Mondelēz International, Producers of Oreo, belVita and, Milka and Toblerone chocolate, Trident gum etc has put out a new job advertisement. The company is looking for an Accounting & Facilities Manager Ghana.
Under broad supervision, you will reconcile and adjust general ledger accounts and/or bank statements. You may also perform moderately complex analyses of performance results. In addition, you will compile, consolidate, and analyze accounting and finance information for financial statements and reports and perform other special projects as assigned.
Apply For: Meridian Port Services Job Vacancy
How you will contribute:
- Support accounting and external reporting activities including accurate and timely U.S. GAAP reporting and timeliness and integrity of statutory financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, KPIs, fixed assets, restructuring and intercompany charges. As required, you will support activities performed by Mondelēz International Business Services/third-party service providers during month/quarter /year-end close, statistical reporting and statutory audit
- Contribute to strong controls and compliance environment and comply with Mondelēz International’s AER policies. Support audit activities and provide information on auditors’ request
- Perform moderately complex analysis of performance results as requested
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Accounting and External Reporting (AER) team. Invest in personal development and contribute to the overall development of peers and the AER team
See Also: Work Opportunity At Old Mutual
What you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in accounting and external reporting including understanding U.S. GAAP, IFRS or local GAAP, close processes and financial reporting systems (SAP experience preferred). Knowledge in policy, controls and compliance design including SOX reporting
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and experience working in FMCG/CPG Industry or Big Four accounting preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including proven business partnering and communication skills. Experience working as a finance leader managing cross-functional and business partner teams to drive timely and accurate results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and financial system knowledge
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values, policies and external regulations
Check Also: First National Bank Vacancy August 2022
Education / Job specific requirements
- BA (Hons) in Financial Management Accounting or Certified accounting qualification.
- At least 6 years management and financial accounting experience.
- Experience with working with local tax authorities and external auditors.
- People management experience to lead a local team and support field technicians.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient user of SAP and Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong end to end business knowledge with a particular emphasis on compliance.
- Previous experience of working in the cocoa industry with farmers and suppliers.
How To Submit An Application For The New Job Advertisement At Mondelēz International
Click on this Tab to apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED