A reputable company in Tema, Meridian Port Services Limited, has a Job Vacancy. They are looking for a M & R Shift Engineer – Electrical who is suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the vacant position in the Asset Maintenance Department of the Company.
Under the general direction of the Technical Shift Coordinator, he/she will be responsible among others for directing a team of Technicians, within his/her shift
Apply For: Royal Senchi Hotel and Resort Job
- Responsible for the safe performance of equipment during his shift. Ensure that all components are performing effectively and safely. Report to the shift coordinator any alteration on the equipment which might have an impact on the performance of the equipment.
- Ensuring all the equipment preventive/corrective maintenance planned during his shift are completed on time as per the PM schedule.
- Accountable for the equipment smooth operation with the least possible interruption. The agreed target KPI should be achieved including but not limited to Availability. Operational availability, PMSC, MMBF, MTTR …etc
- Receiving breakdown calls on the radio, responding to the calls himself or by following up on the Breakdown Technicians team, and ensuring the equipment is handed over to Operations within the target Mean time to repair (MTTR).
- Ensure that all the shift related work order on CMMS (IFS) are properly reviewed to ensure that data provided is correct including the work performed, the materials issued, and the manhours registration.
- Supervise the electrical jobs during his shift and provide the technical assistance to the technicians when needed and ensure that the equipment is handed over to Ops in a good condition (properly cleaned and in accordance with 5-5 standards) and working in good order.
See Also: ECG to close down it’s Offices for 4 days
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must possess a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University.
- A minimum of two years work experience within the relevant industry.
- Must be capable of interpreting equipment manuals, drawings, and diagrams.
- Experience in working on Siemens PLC systems – Knowledge of Siemens drives systems is an added advantage.
- Siemens PLC experience as a mandatory requirement
Reward: The reward for the position is very competitive.
Other Suggested Posts:
How To Submit An Application For The Job Vacancy At Meridian Port Services
All qualified and interested applicants may send their applications with CV including names of two (2) professional referees to the e-mail address below:
Closing Date: 3rd January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED