Family Health Hospital has a great employment offer for qualified persons. They are seeking the services of a General Surgeon & Physician Specialist for permanent appointment in their establishment.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- A Medical Degree MBChB or equivalent
- Member / Fellow of Ghana / West African College of Surgeons (MGCS/MWACS/FGCS/FGCS/FWACS)
- Member / Fellow of Ghana / West African College of Physicians (MGCP/MWACP/FGCP/FWACP)
- Any other equivalent qualification in Surgery / Medicine
- Must be registered with Medical and dental Council of Ghana
- A minimum of 2 years continuous working experience
Apply For: Job Offer At ACI Ghana
How To Send An Application To Family Health Hospital For Employment
Interested individuals should forward soft copies of relevant documents and application letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please call: 0507-261262
Closing Date: 30th June, 2023
About The Hospital
In 1993, Family Health Hospital was founded in accordance with the Companies Code 1963, Act 179. Its primary objective was to offer diagnostic, laboratory, and medical services to both individual and corporate customers. The company’s humble beginnings were marked by its establishment in a rented premise located at Zoti Road in Latebiokoshie. However, as the company grew and expanded, it eventually acquired its own premises situated in Teshie, directly across from the Kofi Annan International Peace Keeping Training Centre (KAIPTC) within the Ledzokuku Krowor Municipality.
Situated between La General Hospital and Lekma Hospital, Family Health Hospital has recently expanded its capacity to accommodate up to 70 beds.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED