AGA School, which is widely regarded as one of the top first cycle institutions in the Ashanti Region, was established as a department under the AngloGold Ashanti, Obuasi Mines. Its primary objective was to provide quality education to the children of workers, locals, and other individuals residing in Obuasi and its surrounding areas.
The Anglogold Ashanti (AGA) School has an exciting job slot and is calling on professionally qualified and experienced to apply for the position of Professional Teachers.
- Creating and sending out educational material like notes, tests, and homework.
- Keeping an eye on classes to make sure that all students are safe and learning well.
- Putting together the materials and tools needed for lectures and presentations.
- Using interactive learning to give each student a more unique lesson.
- planning and putting on training events and activities.
- Making sure your classroom is neat and clean.
- Making and giving out success reports and semester report cards on a regular basis.
Requirements AGA School’s Job
- B.Ed in basic Education from a recognised and accredited University.
- Be a Licensed teacher
- Have at least three (3) years of teaching experience in a primary school setting.
How To Forward An Application
Interested persons should send their CVs together with copies of relevant educational certificates to our Human Resource Officer at: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 5th June, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED