The leading French airline catering and cabin cleaning company is Servair, a gategroup subsidiary. It employs 10,500 people and operates out of 31 airports across 19 nations. With 21 locations across 18 nations, Servair has also established itself as the top caterer on the African continent.
Cleaning and preparing planes, press management, on-board sales, are also services that Servair has available for its airline companies.
Here is the Latest Job Posting At Servair Ghana. We are an International Catering Company operating in various activities in the catering industry and we are looking for a Waiter/ Waitress.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Welcoming and seating of customers
- Taking accurate customer orders and communicating them effectively to the kitchen
- Knowledge of food and beverage offers to be able to advice customers
- Ensuring the bar and dining areas remain clean always
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to pantry for cleaning
- Ensuring that packaging materials stock levels remain constant.
- Collecting bill payments
- Helping in the kitchen
See Also: Fruit Picking Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia 2023
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of vocational or secondary school certificate
You Might Also Be Like:
How To Submit An Application For Servair Ghana’s Latest Job Posting
Candidates wishing to apply for this role should compile a one page cover letter indicating their proven track record and sustainability for the role, in addition to a CV. This letter should highlight strengths, accomplishments and aptness in addressing the key job objectives. The Cover Letter and CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 6th January, 2023
The subject of your mail should be the position you are applying for.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED