5.6 Million patients were reached through our innovative medicines and access brands in 2020.
This was made possible because we had the right people on our teams.
Our aspiration is to double our patient reach by year 2022 and raise this by five times more at year end 2025.
Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
This role will be responsible for driving the Marketing Strategy and Portfolio Management and business development in Liberia and Sierra Leone for our new, single, “One Novartis” EWA Cluster.
SSA currently comprises Innovative Medicines (Pharma + Oncology), Sandoz, Global Health & Corporate Responsibility (GH & CR) and Business-enabling Functions. This role will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and implementing an SSA Marketing & Portfolio Strategy and business development in Sierra Leone, Liberia and across EWA.
The impact of this role on the organization is not just strategic, it also directly drives/impacts launch success, business results and commercial/patient-reach outcomes across EWA.
The role will be accountable for ;
- Facilitating the oversight, implementation and effectiveness of a “One Novartis” EWA marketing strategy.
- Providing leadership and guidance to EWA Cluster/Countries on all Marketing and Portfolio matters.
- Driving integrated approach across the region on market insights, business excellence, and portfolio and distribution channel optimization.
- Owning portfolio of internal resources and external suppliers across the region.
- Running tactical planning, follows up on execution and support operationalization of launch preparations (launch and competitor readiness) of countries and brands in line with SSA commercial strategy.
- Collaborates closely with cluster counterparts to fully understand their needs
- Providing leadership and support to the Cluster Business Operations Head (and the broader EWA LT) in its decision-making around launch sequencing, resources, target setting, top/bottom line maximization plans, working closely with key commercial stakeholders at EWA, Country/Cluster and Global levels; amongst others.
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Science preferred with a broad spectrum of knowledge, interests and education.
- Minimum 7 years of related business experience and minimum 3 years leadership experience.
- Strong strategic planning, analytical, operational excellence and budgeting capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of marketing processes in the healthcare sector.
- Proven sales and marketing management ability.
- Extremely well-developed understanding of country regulatory and market environments.
- Strong relationships with KOLs in regulatory bodies, customers, and/or media.
Closing Date: Open
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED