The Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana is advertising a job vacancy. The institute is looking to hire an Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications and Marketing.
The Assistant Manager, Corporate Communication & Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing Internal and external communication strategies for the Institute to ensure that, unified, consistent and positive image is maintained both internally and externally. He/She will also be responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategy of the Institute.
Recommended: Meridian Port Services Job Vacancy
- Plan, develop and implement communication strategies
- Work with the media to promote the image of the Institute
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for communicating with stakeholders
- Develop and implement corporate social responsibility program the Institute
- Maintain and manage goodwill between the Institute and the general public
- Ensure effective implementation of the marketing programs of the Institute
- Manage internal and external correspondence on behalf of the Institute Perform other related jobs that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant should have:
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, marketing or related field
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in Corporate Affairs/Communication or related field
- Experience in executive office management will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to manage and respond to urgent issues
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent use of social media platforms
- Must be versatile and highly organised individual
- Proficiency in the use of Office suite
Salary: The position attracts a competitive remuneration package
Other Suggested Posts:
How To Forward Your Job Application To The Institute of Chartered Accountants
Applicants are to submit their application letters, Curriculum Vitae (CV), Contacts and names of two (2) referees and a brief statement indicating the applicant’s vision for the advertised position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED