Mensin Gold Bibiani Limited (MGBL) is offering financial aid to students who look forward to starting their tertiary education in 2024. A limited number of brilliant and needy tertiary students within the Communities-of-Interest through the Asante Foundation Advisory Panel (AFAP) would be granted this opportunity. This opportunity is dubbed « MGBL AFAP Education Financial Assistance Scheme (EFAS 2024) ». The Bibiani communities of interest are Old Town, Zongo, Kyekyerewe/Gyedi, New Town, Hwenampori/Degede, Ahyiresu, Abofrem, Donkoto, Pipeline, Old/New Compound, Estate/Ahodwo, Nzema Nkwanta, Attakrom/Oforikrom. Nantwikumye, Donkoto-Lineso. Adzenke
- Applicants must be indigenes or residents (for at least 10 years) of any of the Communities-of Interest. Community Citizenship shall be verified through practical and functional means at the local community by the local representatives and the community’s opinion leaders
- Applicant must obtain a minimum WASSCE/SSSCE results with:
- aggregate not exceeding 12 in 6 subjects (including all core subjects) for candidates from ‘endowed schools’
- aggregate not exceeding 18 in 6 subjects (including all core subjects) for females and candidates from ‘less endowed schools’.
- Preference will be given to applicants seeking to pursue courses in SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS (STEM).
- The applicant MUST HAVE grades A1 to C6 (WASSCE) or A to D (SSSCE) in English, Maths, Integrated Science and Social Studies
- Applicant must have gained admission into a public university/ tertiary institution for the 2024 academic year at the time of making the application.
- Applicants must have completed the application forms, with all relevant photos, enclosures and attachments and MUST HAVE obtained community citizenship validation by the:
- MGBL AFAP representative.
- Community’s Chief (Odikro), And either two of the persons below;Assemblyman
- Youth leader/ Opinion leader
- Unit Committee Chairman in the relevant community.
Check Also: 2023/2024 KEEP Scholarship
How To Apply For Financial Aid By Mensin Gold
Eligible tertiary students are required to pick the application form from the MGBL Community Office located at the Bibiani Duns Park (Western North Region) from Thursday, 5 October, 2023. Completed application forms should be returned to the same office before 27 October, 2023.
- Applicants and their parents/ guardians are advised that the whole process is competitive, free and fair and that nobody should pay any money or offer gifts and/or inducement to anybody as selection will be based purely on merit and MERIT ONLY.
- Evidence of corruption and any other malpractices by the applicant, his relatives, or MGBL Rep may lead to cancelation / suspension of the application and the affected representative.
- AFAP reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any stage of the application/selection process.
- Females are particularly encouraged to apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED