Everydaynewsgh is here once more with the Maastricht University Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands. The name of this fully funded scholarship is Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme. The scholarship is available for 24 international students who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree at the Maastricht University.
See Also: 2023 Émile Boutmy Scholarship In France
- First of all, you must have a bachelor’s degree
- By September 1, 2023, you must not be older than 35
- Applicants should have applied to Maastricht University’s 2023-2024 full-time master’s program.
- Additionally, this should be your first time studying a Dutch degree-seeking program (higher education). However, students who have completed Dutch exchange programmes may apply.
- To qualify for this scholarship, candidates must come from countries outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and meet the requirements for a Dutch visa and residence permit.
- Students should not possess dual citizenship with an EU/EEA nation.
- Also, applicants must meet the requirements for getting into a master’s program at UM (the one you have are applying for)
- Your most recent transcript or a certificate of academic excellence should attest to your stellar performance in previous educational endeavors.
- Scholarship recipients will enjoy a full tuition fee waiver.
- This scholarship will cover your living cost. For the 13-month program, maximum living costs are €12,350; for the two-year program, maximum living costs are €23,750.
- Successful applicants will also enjoy health insurance coverage.
- The cost of a visa application which is €207 will be covered
- Finally, the University’s international services desk will pay for the costs associated with pre-academic training.
Required Documents For Application:
- An up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter
- Contact details of one referee
- Proof of academic excellence (Academic Transcript or a letter from the department head or registrar at your school stating that you are among the top 20 graduating students of your year group)
- Personal statement of financial need
- UK Embassy Scholarships for 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship 2023/24
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
How To Apply For The Maastricht University Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands
Closing Date: 1st February 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED