The Gates Cambridge Scholarship programme is once again open to all international students who want to study in UK. The award is designed for those looking to pursue postgraduate programs.
This scholarship scheme was created in October 2000 with a generous donation of US$210 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge.
- Applicants should be citizens of nations outside of the UK
- You should have a great academic record
- Candidates must have applied for an eligible full time master’s or PhD program at the University of Cambridge
- To qualify, you must have excellent leadership potential
- Those applying for this scholarship should be able to explain their choice of course
- Students must be committed to improving the live of others
- It is very essential to let the scholarship body know if you are receiving financial aids from any other institution
Recommended: University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MASt courses
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
This award will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees
- £20,000 annual maintenance allowance
- Economy class airfare tickets (At the beginning and end of the scholarship)
- Additional academic development funds of up to £500-£2000.
- Family allowance for scholars who have children. £11,604 For one child and £16,548 for two or more children
- Hardship funding for unforeseen circumstances
- Maternity/Paternity funding may also be provided.
How To Submit Your Application For TheGates Cambridge Scholarship
Deadline: Depending on your course the deadline is either 5th December, 2023 or 4th January, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED