Do you intend to attend an Australian university to complete your master’s degree? The ideal option for you is the Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022.
You will attend one of Australia’s Top 8 universities to study. Australia’s Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship is a type of future scholarship.
For international applicants, up to 17 Fully Funded Scholarships will be given out. You will be assisted in creating a global network of relationships via this leadership program. The duration might range from two to three years, depending on the course.
Through a rich postgraduate experience at one of Australia’s top universities and participation in a customized, nine-month Leadership Development Program, the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship supports Australia’s future leaders. In 2022, up to 17 scholarships for postgraduate coursework or research up to $120,000 over generally 2-3 years will be given out. In exceptional cases, Ph.D. applicants will be offered consideration for funding for their fourth year.
List of Universities offering the Westpac Australian Scholarships
The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship program is available at the following universities in regions with a world-class reputation:
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- University of Western Australia
- University of Tasmania
Westpac Australian Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Australia
- Degree: Master’s & PhD degree programs
- Duration: 2 years, 4 years
- Deadline: September 01, 2022
- Masters by coursework – the program must be completed within 2 years
- Masters by research – the program must be completed within 3 years
- Ph.D. – the program must be completed within 4 years.
The $120,000 maximum value of the scholarship program includes:
- Support for your study or research
- Leadership Development Program
- International Experience
- Westpac 100 Scholars Network
Westpac Australian Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia (NZ citizens who are not also Australian citizens are not eligible)
- Your first undergraduate degree must have been earned after September 1, 2016, or it must be finished before December 31, 2021.
- You’ve decided to enroll full-time in a PhD, a Masters program through coursework or research at a participating university.
- Only for Ph.D. and Masters by Research applicants, your university will need a letter of support from your supervisor, the dean of the faculty, the head of school, or an equivalent.
- If selected, you must attend the Westpac Scholars’ Summit on April 7-8, 2022, and the Leadership Development Program Sydney Residential on February 13–18, 2022, both of which are hosted in Sydney.
Academic success and accomplishments are significant.
Being able to explain how their suggested course of study could help Australia’s future growth and prosperity in one of the Trust’s major funding areas
A wish to participate in and support the Westpac 100 Scholars Network
A deep sense of belonging to Australia and a dedication to helping others.
How to Apply for Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022
- Your resume should be no more than two pages, written in 10-point Arial with 1.5 line spacing.
- Certified copies of all academic records from universities
- Two reference letters are necessary, as well as a letter of support from your supervisor from your university (for Ph.D. and Masters by Research applicants only).
- Online applications are accepted. All candidates who have been shortlisted must appear for an interview in Sydney. When the finalists are chosen, the Westpac Scholars Trust will suggest which day candidates will attend and advise of the date allotted.
For Official link to Scholarships, Click Here
NB: Take not of the following selection process
- Stage 1: First Round Shortlisting – Westpac Scholars Trust shortlisting
- Stage 2: Online assessment
- Stage 3: University shortlisting
- Stage 4: National Assessment Centre – 7-8 December
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED