Apply for 600 Australian National University Scholarships 2021-2022. ANU is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia for International students. Domestic and overseas students are both eligible for this scholarship.
Study Master Degree & Ph.D. Degree in any courses is available. Applicants must be fluent in English. ANU is located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. It is one of the World’s Top University
A wide range of fields of study options is available for international students to Undertake Master’s Degree programs and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Australia. Australian Government Research Scholarship is one of the Top Highest scholarships in the world.
The duration of ANU Scholarship is 2 years & the Doctoral Degree scholarship is 4 years. Australia is currently the Third most Popular Destination for international students to Study
We recently published the List of Scholarships Deadline in April 2021 | Fully Funded. Further information is given below:
Australian National University Scholarships 2021
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: Australia National University
- No. of Scholarships: 600
- Degree Level: Master by Research, PhD by Research
ANU Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. A list of benefits is given below:
- Tuition Fee Cover
- Books/Course Materials
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
- Round Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
List of Available Courses
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- Domestic or International Student both are eligible.
- Applicants must have Bachelors’ Degree.
- Applicant’s academic record must be good
- Applicants must have English Language Requirements.
There are 4 Rounds to apply for the Australia National University Scholarships. You can apply in any Round. The Deadlines are given below.
Scholarship round Closing date Commence by 2021 Round 2 International and Domestic Closing 15 April 2021 Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2021 2022 Round 1 International Closing 31 August 2021 Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2022 2022 Round 1 Domestic Closing 31 October 2021 Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2022 2022 Round 2 International and Domestic Closing 15 April 2022 Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2022
How To Apply
The Application Process is Fully Online. Follow the steps to apply. To Apply, Please CLICK HERE
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED