Ghana Scholarship Secretariat
Applications are invited from interested and suitably Ghanaians for the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat postgraduate scholarship to study in the United Kingdom for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat is offering sponsorship opportunities to qualified
Ghanaians for postgraduate studies in the underlisted institutions effective 2021/2022
The Institutions are;
- BRUNEL UNIVERSITY, LONDON
- UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN,
- UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND – UWE BRISTOL
Ghana Scholarships Secretariat Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Be Ghanaian Citizens Resident In Ghana
- Hold A Degree In Relevant Field Of Study
- Must Not Be More Than Thirty-Five (35)Years Of Age For Masters And Forty-Five (45) For Ph.D.
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) Or Better
- 2 Years Post Qualification Experience
- Completed National Service
Women are encouraged to apply
Applicants are to note that, 70% of the sponsorship opportunity is for STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related programmes. Priority will therefore be given to the STEM related programmes.
How to Apply for Ghana Scholarships Secretariat Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants are to apply to any of the institutions indicated above for an offer of
- On receipt of admission letter, apply to the scholarships Secretariat with all relevant school documents including the admission letter, transcripts and certificates.
THE 4 EASY STEPS TO YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Open the web address www.scholarshipgh.com
- Create an account to register
- Complete the application form and upload academic transcripts, admission letters and academic certificate.
- Complete an online aptitude test and be scheduled for a selection interview in your selected district.
READ ON: Chinese President Scholarship Program 2021 | Fully Funded | BS, MS & PHD
The closing date for submission of applications to the Scholarships Secretariat’s online system is Friday, 25th June, 2021.
Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that, no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED