Everydaynewsgh is here again with the University of British Columbia Fellowship in Canada 2023. The aforementioned university is currently offering a four(4) doctoral fellowships to international students. This offer is open to students pursuing a DMA, PhD, or MD-PhD.
- This fellowship is open to Canadians, Permanent residents and international students.
- A strong academic record is required for consideration for this fellowship. Additionally, applicants must maintain a good academic record to keep the award.
- DMA, PhD, or MDPhD students in their first year of full-time study or continuing students are eligible. To apply.
- Vanier Scholarships, Doctoral Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGSD), CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, NSERC Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarships (PGSD), and SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships holders immediately qualify as 4YF designates
- Successful applicants will receive stipends
- In addition, the award will cover the full tuition fee
- Also, the 4YF stipend and tuition support will be provided to doctoral students who receive Tri-Agency scholarships until four years after the start date of the external award or until the end of their fifth year in the doctoral program, whichever comes first, once their external scholarship funding expires.
- Over 85,000 students are currently enrolled at IU. Here’s why IU is your best choice
- American Embassy Scholarships 2022 For International Students
- Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2022 | USA
- University Of Pisa DSU Scholarship In Italy 2023
How To Apply For The University of British Columbia Fellowship in Canada 2023
Closing Date: The deadline differed from program to program
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED