The 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of Cape Town is currently open for applications. The University of Cape Town (UCT) and The Mastercard Foundation have teamed up to offer scholarships to African students who demonstrate academic merit and financial need. This scholarship is for students who wish to pursue postgraduate courses at UCT with the scholarship.
The program offers top-notch education, leadership and professional development, mentorship, and a global alumni network. This year 65 students will have the opportunity to enjoy the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship (10 Honours and 55 Masters).
Selection Criteria And Eligibility:
- Students must have Admission to study at the University of Cape Town in 2023.
- Applicants must be citizenship of and residency in an African country.
- You should come from an economically disadvantaged background/home
- Applicants must show they are good leaders and care about making their communities and countries better and giving back to them through volunteer work, service learning, social entrepreneurship, and more.
- No applications for Undergraduate, postgraduate diploma and PhD are accepted
- Full financial support with visa applications, travel, tuition, living costs, medical care, and accommodation.
- A relevant and recognized education through academic programs that aim to produce graduates with qualifications that are recognized around the world and can be used in the country.
- Career and internship opportunities
- Leadership development and training.
- 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarship In UK
- Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships 2023
- Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2022 | USA
How To Apply For 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of Cape Town
Application Closing Date: 25th September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED