The 2022 Recruitment For ECOWAS Volunteers Programme is open. They are looking to hire people for the position of Country Coordinator in Liberia. The position is open to nationals of all ECOWAS Member States (except Liberia), aged not more than 38 years by the date of recruitment.
Required Qualifications and Experiences:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the Arts, social sciences, law, international relations, development studies or any other appropriate discipline. Possession of a post-graduate degree is an advantage.
Recommended: IMF Free online Learning Program 2022
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of development or capacity-building, organizational development, and/or management of volunteers ;
- Proven knowledge of the socio-economic situation, cultural dimensions and political structure of ECOWAS countries ;
- Knowledge of ECOWAS and the EVP system is an asset ;
- Professional experience in a conflict/post conflict context is an asset;
- Prior engagement as an ECOWAS Volunteer would be considered an advantage ;
- Prior service in an international institution or volunteering in a position of responsibility will be an additional asset.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and to work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must
- A good working knowledge of one of the other two official languages of ECOWAS (French and Portuguese) will be an asset
- Knowledge of the other above-mentioned languages will be an advantage
Other Skills :
- Computer knowledge (MS-Office/ Internet) ;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of advocacy, negotiation and presentation skills, development of team spirit and human resources management
- High degree of personal initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team
Composition of application:
- A signed letter of application/motivation addressed to the Director of ECOWAS /YSDC
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting candidate’s experiences and skills.
- Certified copies of diplomas and certificates/work certificates. Certificates will be checked to ascertain their authenticity.
- Copy of International Passport or National Identity Card
- A police clearance certificate of less than three months (will be required before assumption of duty).
- Botho University Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of Cape Town
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Latest Career Opportunity 2022
How To Apply For The 2022 Recruitment For ECOWAS Volunteers Programme
Applications must be submitted by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COUNTRY COORDINATOR, ECOWAS VOLUNTEERS PROGRAMME, LIBERIA on the subject line.
Kindly note that applications received without the right subject/caption will be rejected
Closing Date: Friday, 19th August, 2022 at 5pm OUagadougou time.
For More Information On The Volunteer Programme, CLICK HERE
Applications that arrive after the deadline will not be consided.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED