11 Fire Service Officers Have been Dismissed Over Recruitment Fraud. On Friday, 5th August, 2022 an official statement from the office of the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) emphatically declared that 11 of its officers have been dismissed.
Out of the 11 people, Two (2) are Senior Officers and nine (9) are Junior Officers. According to the statement, the 11 officers in question have committed several acts of insubordination, ranging from abandonment of duty to recruitment fraud.
The GNFS officer who have been dismissed were stationed throughout the country to carry out their duties.
Regardless of what has happened, Management of the Ghana National Fire Service wishes to reassure the public that it is committed to upholding the strictest disciplinary standards and will always take necessary disciplinary action against disobedient officers.
To ensure that order is restored to the service, management added that the general public should be quick to report any acts of disciplinary action or to contact the public relations department at 0299341436 with any questions, concerns, or enquires.
Read Official Statement Below:
- 6 KNUST Students Remanded Over Rape Case
- Car set ablaze on University of Ghana campus as Students Clash
- Church issues Certificate of Virginity to Ladies after Pastor’s Inspection
- I have become a laughing stock after Afia Schwarzenegger slapped me – Man tearfully tells his side of the story
- I stopped having sex when I got pregnant – Nana Ama McBrown
11 Fire Service Officers Dismissed Over Recruitment Fraud
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED