11 Fire Service Officers Have been Dismissed Over Recruitment Fraud. On Friday, 5th August, 2022 an official statement from the office of the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) emphatically declared that 11 of its officers have been dismissed.
The GNFS officer who have been dismissed were stationed throughout the country to carry out their duties.
- 6 KNUST Students Remanded Over Rape Case
- Car set ablaze on University of Ghana campus as Students Clash
- Church issues Certificate of Virginity to Ladies after Pastor’s Inspection
- I have become a laughing stock after Afia Schwarzenegger slapped me – Man tearfully tells his side of the story
- I stopped having sex when I got pregnant – Nana Ama McBrown
11 Fire Service Officers Dismissed Over Recruitment Fraud
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED