John Dramani Mahama has said that he’ll be sleepless if he doesn’t contesting in the 2024 presidential elections. The former President expressed concern about the economic situation in Ghana under the ruling government. This came as a followed up statement after he claimed that he’ll have sleepless nights if he didn’t not contest to save the country.
According to Mahama, many Ghanaians are suffering while businesses have collapsed due to the poor policies of the government.
- ECG To Embark On Disconnection Exercise From Monday
- Chris Hughton Signs A 3-Year Deal As Black Stars Manager
- Majority Leader Lauds Mahama’s Presence At State Of The Nation
The former president also accused the government of harassing business owners with taxes and threatening to shut down their businesses if they do not pay.
John Mahama went on to say that he would not have contested in the 2024 elections, but due to the bad economic situation, he feels compelled to come back and deliver the economy.
He stated that his government would build a stronger foundation to enable the younger generation to build on it.
Mahama has already toured 47 constituencies in four regions at the moment so far in his electoral campaign.
John Mahama’s comment about being Sleepless was made during his three-campaign tour of the Ashanti region. There he addressed delegates of the NDC in the Nhyiaeso Constituency.
- Full Time Career Opportunity At Abt Associates
- Graduate Job Recruitment At Transmed
- New Job Placement At Wekplace
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED