Applications for 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarships in UK are currently open to interested person. This is good news for all those who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree program.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home countries after their period of studies is over.
- To be eligible, applicants must apply to three UK university courses and get an unconditional offer of admission
- You must have at least two years working experience
- Candidate should have completed an undergraduate degree
- You are expected to have equivalent to a 2: 1 second-class honors degree in the United Kingdom.
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must have 2:1 which is equal to second class upper in the US
- Make sure to abide by the Chevening English language requirements.
- Having a master’s degree does not prevent you from applying for a Chevening Award to study for a second master’s degree in the UK
You cannot apply for this scholarship if:
- You are a refugee/ have a refugee status
- You have a dual citizenship
- British citizens are also not eligible (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or have a BN (O) and apply from Hong Kong.)
- You have studies in the UK before
You are an employee, former employee, or relative of an employee of His Majesty’s Government since July 2018. British embassies / high commissions;Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy; Department of International Development, Department of International Trade Affairs; Ministry of Defense; and Ministry of the Interior), or a staff member of the Commonwealth University Association are all included
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED