The Ghana Card SIM Card Registration Deadline has been Extended to September 30, 2022.
The Communications Minister, Ursula Owusu, stated at a press event on Sunday that the extension was a result of consultations with the sector following a number of difficulties encountered during the exercise.
In view of this, the ministry have reluctantly decided to grant a conditional extension to the exercise. The program will be extended to 30th September, 2022 to end on the anniversary of its commencement. This provides us with a full year of Ghana Card to SIM Card registration.
The Way Forward
According to the Minister, the SIM Card Registration will be reviewed at the end of this month, July and any SIM that has not been fully registered by the end of August will be denied access to certain services including voice and data services.
Therefore, this deadline extension is the final one.
In the meantime, the Minister of Communications, Ursula Owusu, has announced that a self-sim registration app will be launched the next week, allowing individuals to register from the comfort of their own homes. As it stands now, the SIM Card Registration Deadline Extended to September 30, 2022 which serves as good news and relief to most Ghanaians who were not able to register their SIM Cards before the previous deadline.
- How To Correct Wrong Date Of Birth On Your WAEC Certificate
- How To Buy or Pay ECG Bills Online in Ghana
- How To Buy Treasury Bills with MTN Mobile Money (MoMo)
- How To Link your Ghana Card to your Bank Account
- MTN offices open on Saturday and Sunday for SIM registration
- How To Link Your Ghana Card to your GCB Bank Account
- NIA NEW GHANA CARD REGISTRATION POINTS OPEN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED