Ursula Owusu-Ekuful, the Minister of Communication, has stated in recent times that the government of Ghana will not extend the current deadline for sim card registrations again.
The minister made these remarks at the Ahafo Regional Celebration of the Girls-in-ICT Initiative, which was held at Acherensua in the Asutifi South District on the theme “Access and safety.” Ursula Owusu emphasized that there is no way the government is going to extend the SIM registration deadline again so the public should take note.
This is a warning to individuals who are hesitant to register their SIM cards, which the Communications Ministry has made mandatory.
The decision to flush out all unregistered sims, according to the minister, would take full effect after the deadline, which is set for the end of July.
- How to Register Your SIM With Ghana Card Easily On All Networks
- Blocking SIM cards won’t happen – Sam Nartey George
- How to Make Money From Facebook (Meta) – The Complete Guide
- Why Has Facebook Disabled My Account? Possible Reasons and How To Get it Reinstated
- How to Unlock Your Mifi to Work with All SIMs
What is the SIM Card Registration Deadline?
The deadline for SIM card registration in Ghana is 31st July, 2022. The Sim Card registration deadline is now fixed and will not be extended again per the words of the Communication Minister.
Why are SIM Cards being Registered in Ghana?
She claimed that registering SIM cards was required since it would flush out all unregistered SIM cards and greatly assist the country’s efforts to combat more sophisticated internet and cybercrime.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED