There is a new exciting Work Opportunity At Ernest & Young. EY is glad to announce that, it is in search of an Assistant Manager, Finance.
- Act as a trusted advisor to CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and other executives of conglomerates, multinational companies, and public sector organisations.
- Actively participate in engagements covering the following areas;
- Finance transformation and strategy
- Finance function operating model assessment and design
- Finance and accounting process improvement
- Global business services including shared service centers and outsourcing
- Cost optimisation
- Performance management and measurement (KPIs, business driver-based metrics)
- Financial management and reporting operations improvement
- Actively participate in client engagements covering finance risk management, financial planning and analysis
- Prepare relevant and appropriate communications for finance stakeholders, including reports to senior management.
- Participate in engagement management and execution as well as client relationship building and management
- Assist in proposal development and market activities.
See Also: New Vacant Slot At Glovo
- Contribute to performance feedback and people-related initiatives.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate our fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork.
- Create a positive learning culture – you will support in developing junior team members through effective supervision, coaching, and mentoring
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
Educational and Academic Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Science or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- Professional Certification in Accounting (CA Ghana, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus
- An advanced degree from a reputable institution will be a bonus
Technical Skills and Experience
- Consulting experience is highly desired
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong applied knowledge and understanding of the overall finance function operations, business process re-engineering, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, and underlying technologies of finance functions.
- Familiarity with ERP Systems (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
- Ability to handle multiple clients with confidence
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral English
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Execution focused and proven ability to get things done
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Latest Job Posting At Servair Ghana
- Careers at Kintampo Health Research Centre
- GBfoods Africa Job Posting
How To Submit An Application For Ernest & Young’s Work Opportunity
To apply, press on This
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED