There is a new amazing Employment Offer At Vodafone Ghana. They are looking to recruit a new Regional Operations Manager.
To manage regional technical operations to deliver and maintain KPIs within SLA to all mobile and fixed customers, ensure effective coordination of all technical work and stakeholder engagement to drive accountability, and to ensure efficient delivery within the outsourced operations for all services.
- Achieve and maintain agreed SLAs for fault and new service provision for the fixed and mobile network through effective work allocation and continuous trending to achieve improved performance.
- Drive accountability and efficient delivery within the outsourced operations for all managed services
- Ensure readiness of network to support business demand for growth in fixed & mobile subscribers
- Ensure workflow processes in both fixed and mobile spaces are optimised to ensure efficient delivery for all regional teams and supporting functions, and ensure effective change management within the Technology function by tracking all changes and ensuring change management process is duly followed.
- Participate in annual operational and strategic planning including sectional budget preparation and provide technical guidance to Commercial, Marketing, Revenue Assurance and Technology Business units.
- Provide clear targets and direction to team and conduct regular performance review meetings, develop a competence developmental plan as well as provide succession plan
- Responsible for service, investment, and operational expenditure within financial limits
- Responsible for all decisions concerning geographic workflow and allocation in accordance with Technology Operations.
Apply For: Sales Jobs in Poland with VISA Sponsorship
Professional / Technical Competencies
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in the relevant Field (Preferable Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- 5-8 years’ experience of managing a field engineering team
- Knowledge of engineering and quality standards with high level of troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Data analytics
- Proficient in using CAD and Map tools such as AutoCAD and Google Earth
- Service delivery experience, balancing Safety requirement whiles meeting customer needs.
- Experience in the resource management environment.
- Financial acumen, technical understanding, planning skills, work allocation skills, process development and improvement skills, assertiveness, and tenacity.
- ECG to close down it’s Offices for 4 days
- SSCE/ HND/ Degree Jobs At SBP Africa
- Offer Of Employment At AGRA
How To Submit An Application For Vodafone’s New Employment Offer
Forward your applications to Vodafone Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED