Here is Roche’s Latest Job Offer. They are looking for a Government Affairs Partner (GAP) to join the team in Roche Products Ghana Ltd.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Leads the development and implementation of the local Health Impact Plan (HIP) as the Product Owner that involves identifying and understanding relevant unmet needs across the health system
- Works with Primary Point of Contacts (PPOCs) to find opportunities for connection to above brand system-shaping work, coordinate outcomes of system shaping activities across different disease areas and build work packages accordingly
- Engages and collaborates with Roche global public policy and market access stakeholders
- Engages with high-level stakeholders in order to understand Government priorities and identify where and how Roche can add more value to the healthcare system
See Also: Job Vacancy at AGROPAL West Africa
- Develops and cultivates relationships and partnerships with government members, offices and agencies
- Works closely with the affiliate General Manager and Enabling Team to develop clear policy positions that are shared across the organization
- Monitors the evolving healthcare environment and develops recommendations for any major health-related policy changes in order to maximize access and/or contain negative impact
- Provides in depth knowledge and insight on healthcare legislation, keeping relevant internal stakeholders up-to-date with any changes
Who you are
- You are someone who influences your own development, pursues your interests across functions and geographies, and understands that a job title is not the final definition of who you are, but a starting point.
- You are a tertiary educated in communications/public relations, health policy and/or business/commerce with a previous experience in public policy or government engagement in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry, Ministry of Health, Global Health Bodies and/or consultancy.
- Your relationships with health political stakeholders or academic/research groups will be highly regarded so will be experience in change management and working with agile methodologies.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including deep listening and presentation skills, with an ability to collaborate with senior leaders within Roche and externally.
- You are a strong strategic thinker with a relentless drive for results who thrives in an ever-evolving organization.
- We are looking for a team player and strong relationship builder who can influence without authority and takes high accountability for their actions
- Exciting Opportunities At Ghana Nuts Company
- Plantation Worker Jobs in Malaysia
- Breaking: Otto Addo Steps Down as Ghana Coach following Uruguay Defeat
How To Submit An Application For The Latest Job Offer At Roche
To apply, click Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED