The company is looking for a Resourcing and Talent Mgt Specialist at Vodafone.
Resourcing and Talent Mgt Specialist’s Purpose At Vodafone
To ensure the execution of the resourcing strategy to attract the right talent and ensure that the company has no critical resource gaps that would endanger daily operation. To deliver companywide sourcing of suitably qualified and experienced people, to facilitate recruitment activities. To source, recruit, screen, interview and recommend external and/ or internal candidates for all level jobs. To manage the full life cycle of recruitment and support the rollout and development of Talent Management initiatives.
See Also: Job Placement At Voltic Ghana Limited
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Resourcing activities
- Responsible for delivering high quality, timely, cost effective and professional recruitment services to the business units.
- Ownership of Corporate functions and Commercial resourcing.
- Support resourcing work and management of the Outsourcing contract.
- Interface effectively with recruitment service providers where needed to fill vacant roles.
- Support in the execution of all elements of the people plan for Resourcing.
- Implement specific initiatives which are Resourcing – led within the overall Global, Region and local HR roadmap.
- Provide expert advice, interpretation and guidance on policies, practices and processes to identified customer groups.
- Serve as the single point of contact and own the recruitment process for bands I,J, H, G.
- Work on Talent Pipeline for Client groups.
- Support the implementation of key elements of the HR calendar and other resourcing projects / initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the local Resourcing strategy.
- Manage the career website to ensure an optimal online experience for prospective employees
- Support the implementation of the Internal Mobility Campaign.
- Have oversight responsibility for the implementation of Student engagement initiatives / programs – Campus Career fairs, debates, internships, national service and university awards.
- Communicate Vodafone Ghana’s EVP to prospective candidates to attract talent.
- Conducts follow-up calls after hiring.
- Maintains accurate and concise records and reports about all phases of the recruitment process and the candidates.
- Support with Outsourced Payroll and recruitment Administration.
- Prepare recruitment reports.
- Drive Employer Branding Initiatives.
- Actively support the recruitment of Discover participants and the execution of the developmental roadmap.
- Drive growth of digital pipeline through the successful launch and effective management of Apprenticeship Programme.
- Talent Management
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Full life-cycle recruitment experience.
- Experience with recruitment and selection tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork.
- Computer skills (internet, online databases, recruitment database.)
- Previous work experience in the Telecoms Industry
- Service Provider management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
- Change Management skills
How To Submit Application To
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED