There is an Open Slot At Ghana Water Company Limited. The government owned company is looking to hire a goal-oriented and efficient individual to occupy the position of Chief Manager (Lands and Estates). The position will report to the Deputy Managing Director. You will be supervised by Estate Manager and Estates Officers.
Job Purpose For The Open Slot Ghana Water Company
To ensure that the Company’s policies related to estates is translated into good management practices and effectively carried out to contribute towards the delivery and achievement of Ghana Water Company Limited’ (GWCL) core business.
Strategy and Policy Development
- Develop the estate policies and procedures of the Company
- Develop planned maintenance schedule to achieve a clean and safe residential and working environment
Property Acquisition And Development
- Undertake negotiations for acquisition and disposal of Company estates
- Maintain and update records/inventory/title deeds of all Company estates
Value Of Assets
- Participate in valuations for the acquisition of leases, tenancies, licenses and other interests in landed property
Check Also: Standard Chartered Bank Jobs For November 2022
- Prepare and implement assets replacement plan
- Negotiate for leases, licenses, tenancies, way leaves, easements, rent reviews, etc.
- Monitor compliance with regulations and carry out regular and routine checks on premises and equipment conjunction with health and safety advisers
Repairs and Maintenance
- Undertake repairs (electrical, plumbing, painting, renovation) of estates
- Maintain general cleanliness and appearance of buildings to promote congenial surroundings, good health and good corporate image
- Monitor the daily development activities of cleaners and carry out essential cleaning task with particular emphasis or maintaining the appearance and hygienic the cleanliness of washrooms, entrance foyers and communal area
- Maintain good professional relationship with Land Agencies, Owners, Landlords, Tenants, Estate Developers, Value, Architects, Surveyors and Professional Associations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Land Economy, Estate Management or related field.
- Post-graduate qualification in Management or related field will be an added advantage
- Membership of a recognized professional body
A minimum of twelve (12) years post-degree working experience, Five (5) years of this experience should be in Middle Management position.
How To Submit An Application For The Ghana Water Company Open Slot
Applications accompanied by a Business Plan and supporting documents should be sent to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
GHANA WATER COMPANY LIMITED
P.O. BOX MB 194
Closing Date: 30th November, 2022
NB: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED