There is a new New Job Opening At ACET. African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET) seeks to recruit a Principal Investigator (PI) of the 2024 African Transformation Report. The report will focus on gender equity/equality and economic transformation. This position is a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
The Principal Investigator (PI) for the ATR4 will be responsible for developing ACET’s foundational work on gender equity and equality in Africa. S/he will lead a small team of ACET resources to produce a robust report.
See Also: Latest Job Opportunities At Anglogold Ashanti
Roles and Responsibilities At ACET:
At ACET the Principal Investigator will:
- In consultation with ACET Management Committee (MC) and Head of the Gender Equality program, develop and define the primary thesis of the ATR
- Ensure intellectual rigor and quality of background papers by:
- Agreeing with the MC and ATR oversight committee the topics for background papers
- Coordinating the selection of suitable experts to develop high quality analytical papers
- Leading quality control of background papers review
- Managing and overseeing the peer review and feedback process for the background papers
- Oversee drafting of the ATR4 in consultation with MC and ATR oversight committee
- Manage the timely delivery of the ATR4 with respect to quality, budget, and timeline by:
- Producing the annotated outline and drafting the full report
- Managing the feedback collation and resolution process
- Collaborating with the relevant ACET resources (both internal and external) to produce the final report
- Drive alignment with ACET and funder processes including but not limited to progress reporting, procurement processes, HR policies, and financing regulations
- In agreement with MC, any other ATR processes that might require input/oversight of the PI.
Check Also: Amazing Job Opportunities At Absa Bank
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A Masters or DPhil/PhD in economics with a focus on gender or a gender specialist with over 8 years of policy experience
- A track record of delivering intellectually rigorous and robust forward-looking analytical pieces
- Experience working on gender and economic transformation issues and a demonstrated understanding of the existing gaps at the gender and economics intersection in Africa
- A proven track record of successfully collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver a high-quality analytical product
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical analysis for a non-technical audience
- Research experience in multiple African countries
- Robust access to a network of gender and economics experts in Africa
- Ability to travel.
You Might Also Like:
- Latest Job Announcement At Mastercard Foundation
- Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment
- France vs Australia live match and updates
How To Submit An Application For THE ACET New Job Opening
To submit an online application, click on this Link
Deadline: 7th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED